Summer Skin Care Tips
Most importantly, even while on vacation, don't forget to keep your basic skin care routine in order to protect your skin and slow the aging process! Read our article to learn more.
- STEP 1: CLEANSER
- STEP 2: TONER
- STEP 3: SERUM / MOISTURIZER / EYE CREAM
Do these 3 steps 2 times a day!
Six additional tips for you to keep in mind during the summer:
- Oilier skin types may skip the moisturizer step during hot and humid summer days and receive nutrients and enogh hydration from the ilike organics serums. Find our related products here.
- The ilike whipped moisturizers supply antioxidants and nutrients while providing enough hydration for the combination/oilier skin types without heavy oils. Find our related products here.
- Drier skin types may add a couple drops of the ilike facial oils to the moisturizer for an even more radiant complexion. Find our related products here.
- The ilike toners and hydrating mists can be used any time during the day when you feel the need for refreshment, or if the sun or air conditioning makes your skin thirsty. Find our related products here.
- Hyaluronic Acid restores moisture on the surface and deeper layers in the skin while providing a protective barrier to minimize moisture evaporation (without herbal oils!). Find our related products here.
- Cleansing and deep cleansing with the ilike exfoliating washes are even more needed for your skin during the hot and humid summer days. Find our related products here.